Check this out...
Preparing File :
- MENU.LST (from Step 5)
- FiraDisk (folder, hasil Extract IASTOR.IMG)
2. Open bootice.exe, check at "Part Manage",
- "Start LBA" position must be at 63
- If not, use "ReFormat USB Disk",
- Select USB-HDD mode (Single Partition), the select Align to Cylinder, OK
- Choose FAT32, rename and OK,
- Wait until done, and then OK.
- ID position must be at 0B (FAT32)
- If not, select "Change ID" to 0B, then OK
- Close for back to Main Menu, and then click “Process MBR”
- Select GRUB4DOS 0.4.5b MBR lalu Install/Config dan Pilih Save to Disk
3. If Step 2 all done, close BOOTICE and put these file into FlashDisk
- MENU.LST - GRLDR
ATTENTION!! Be sure MENU.LST must content like this: (Check with NotePad or make new and save with name MENU.LST)
4. Restart PC, take Boot Select (press F8 / F11 / Esc / F12 depending on MB), Choose USB for try that our FlashDisk can use for booting. If not, Back to Step 2. If done, take next step.
5. Turn on PC, entering windows as usual, and put these file into FlashDisk
- MENU.LST - GRLDR - WIN7.ISO - FiraDisk (folder) - devcon.exe
6. Do Defragment by opening Command Prompt (run-->cmd)
Drag and Drop File "contig.exe" from HDD to CMD, space once, Drag and Drop WIN7.ISO from FD to CMD, then Enter. Wait until Done.
7. If Done, Restart PC, Boot from USB, Choose Setup Windows from ISO to internal hard disk\nboot from ISO(Opsi 1), Enter
8. Wait until the following display:
9. Find where your FlashDisk is, Type C: , Enter , type dir , Enter, then will be display the content of C:, If that is not your FD, try with D: then to E: etc.
10. After you found your FD, type these command:
devcon install firadisk\firadisk.inf root\firadisk
please wait until done andtype exit, Enter, Then continue the installation process Windows 7 as usual.
Sorry for my bad english... XD
~ Minna ~