In many cultures around the world, kissing on the lips have become a common expression of affection. Kissing is one way of expressing love between two people, involving touch, smell and taste. A health expert, Bryant Stanford PhD from the University of Louisville said in a statement that served to increase metabolism kiss someone and powerful way to cope with stress. Get to know a number of health benefits of kissing for you:
1. Those who kiss their partner every morning before the split, potentially live 5 years longer than those who do not.
2. Kissing a positive impact on confidence. Makes you feel appreciated and helps clear your mind.
3. Research suggests that the kisses are done with passion every day (at least 20 seconds every kiss) can lose excess weight. It's time to go on a diet with a kiss!
4. Kissing is recognized as a stress release. Passionate kissing can reduce the tension of mind, reducing the negative energy, increases feelings of happiness, and lower levels of the hormone cortisol, a hormone that triggers stress.
5. Kissing activate the 30 facial muscles so that they can make the face tighter and avoid cheek peyot and improve blood circulation in the face.
6. Kissing is good for the heart, because it can produce substances that adrenaline makes your heart pump more blood around the body. Frequent kissing has scientifically proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
7. They are often less likely to be kissing experiencing abdominal infections, bladder, and circulatory disorders.
8. During the kiss, a substance naturally produced by the salivary anbodi. Also, saliva contains some sort of anesthetic substance that can reduce pain.
9. Kissing can reduce anxiety and increase levels of oxytocin (oxytocin), a hormone that evokes a sense of calm and peace.
10. Endorphin substances produced during kissing, 200-fold more potent than morphine, so it is quite effective to reduce pain.
Well, have you kiss today?
source : "Here "